BurnAware Free is a full-fledged disc burning tool – fast, lightweight, feature-packed and, most importantly, 100% free. The program burns all types of CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs containing data, digital photos, music and video. With BurnAware Free, you will be able to create bootable or multisession CDs and DVDs, high-quality audio CDs, make and burn disc images, copy and backup discs.
BurnAware Home is a perfectly balanced CD, DVD and BD disc-burning tool designed specifically for users who do not need professional features, but need some flexibility and additional functionality besides the basic feature set. The program allows you to create and burn all kinds of CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs, including audio, video, data and bootable discs.
Like the basic free version, BurnAware Home easily handles such tasks as data backup to various optical media, creation of fully configurable bootable discs, creation and writing to multisession discs, conversion of popular audio formats and creation of Audio CDs, creation of DVD discs that can be played on home DVD players and popular consoles, as well as disc image burning and grabbing. Extras include the ability to create disc copies directly to another drive, extract files from sessions and music tracks from Audio CDs.
BurnAware Professional is a powerful CD, DVD and BD disc burning solution intended for users who need maximum control over every aspect of the burning process and use multiple burners for mass-production of various discs and quick creation of disc-to-disc copies. It’s a solid piece of software that will help you cope with your daily burning tasks faster and more efficiently. The program enables users to create data discs (CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, bootable CD and DVD discs) and discs with multimedia content (Audio CD, MP3 discs and DVD video discs). Apart from this, BurnAware Pro will help you create and burn ISO images (ISO and CUE/BIN image files supported), erase rewritable discs, burn multisession discs and even extract specific files from disc sessions and tracks from Audio CDs. A simple and intuitive interface of the program will make even novices feel comfortable with the program features.
• Back up or copy your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs.
Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE and DVD-RAM media, including high-capacity double-layer media.
Supports UDF (Universal Disc Format 1.02-2.60), Bridge and the ISO9660 file system, including Joliet Unicode extensions.
• Create a bootable CD or DVD. Use it as a very big floppy boot disc for recovery purposes.
El Torito creation support with advanced options: emulation type, sectors, platform, load segment and boot message.
• Append multisession discs. Discs can be used for sequential recording, as the new data will co-exist perfectly alongside previously recorded data.
• Create Audio CDs. Play a CD on your traditional CD player or car stereo.
Supports MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, AAC and FLAC audio formats and M3U playlists.
Supports title and track CD-Text, including Unicode.
On-the-fly writing support with Track-at-once and Disc-at-once recording modes.
• Create MP3 CDs and DVDs. Supports MP3 and WMA audio formats.
• Create DVD-Video. Play these DVDs using your standard DVD player, PlayStation or Xbox. Supports DVD padding.
• Burn disc images. Create a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc from a disc image file. Supports ISO and CUE/BIN image files.
• Make standard or boot ISOs. Back up or copy your files to an ISO image file. Supports different file systems and ISO levels.
• Copy disc to ISO image. This feature can be used for disc backup, as well as for disc copying.
• Multiburn. Write ISO image files to multiple recorders simultaneously.
• Copy CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs. Make exact copies of your DVD-Video, Audio CD or standard Data discs.
• Recover files. Extract files from different sessions, corrupted discs or extract audio tracks from Audio CDs.
• Erase re-writable CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs. Supports quick and complete erase methods.
• On-the-fly burning
• Small installation size
• Easiest-to-use, multilingual user interface
• Lowest CPU usage while burning and copying
• Supports all types of optical drives and discs
• Uses the most fastest and stable burning engine
• Supports all major audio and disc image formats
• No banners, adware, spyware.
The software supports the most popular Windows versions, including NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64-bit) and does not require the .NET framework to operate.
Changes in BurnAware 5.1 (7-Aug-2012):
* Disc burning SDK has been updated:
– Improved burning process and copying process.
– Fixed bug with random “access violation” error while burning or copying data or ISO images.
– Fixed bug with date/time encoding on some systems.
– Resolved problem with writing DVD-Video and CD-Text.
– Few other bugs introduced in version 5.0 were fixed.
* Updated installer and translations.
* Increased speed of adding files.
* Lowered usage of CPU resources while burning data.
* Minor improvements in UI were applied.